Friday, November 16, 2012

AAAAAAAACCCCCCCCKKKKKKK!

*ahem*

Sorry, had to get that out of the way.  Ha!

Man, things have been...well, busy is the right word.  Work, not so much, but otherwise.  Anyhoodles, that doesn't make much sense, but I'm tired, high on sleeping pills & all that fun stuff.  Lucky you.  :P

Shockingly I'm actually doing well.  The election's over, so here's hoping everyone can move on with their own lives.  It won't happen, but it would be nice.  :D 

Read this. Is genius!  I thank Ilona Andrews for the linky.  :)

Hmm...what else?  Oh, I'm almost done with edits!  I should say I am done with edits until my CP returns said edits with her comments.  *headdesk*  This just seems like a never-ending process.  Sometimes I wonder if I'll EVER FINISH!  :(

On a happy note, I'm now 3000+ words into a new WIP.  Very excited.  It's the best friend of the first story's heroine (if that makes sense).  I didn't have a story planned for her at all and then the other day at work I heard a song I've heard a hundred times before and the story just popped up.  It's being a bit stubborn & doesn't seem to want to be written as quickly as OCT, but we'll see.  I have hope it'll get it's head out of its butt sooner rather than later.  Ha!

Tomorrow we find out if we got bonuses or not.  Not really getting my hopes up because they've already cut costs on a bunch of things.  Sadly, expenditures are much higher than they were last year, which sucks donkey butt.  :(

I had an epic fiasco a week or so ago.  It involved a new car.  I no longer have said new car (thank you GOD!), but the last few weeks have been an absolute giant ball of stress.  I hope & pray I never have go through that again.  *sigh*

I found my digital camera the other day.  I'd packed it away in a random box & totally forgot about it.  I was unpacking some stuff the other night and lo & behold, there it was.  Only a few pics on it, but they're of my nephews when they were tiny.  I'd forgotten how adorable they were.  :)  Hard to believe they'll be 7 & 5 in a few months.  The eldest is the size of a 12 year old.  Takes after his auntie.  :D

As of right this moment, things are good.  I hope they stay that way for awhile.  I've been going thru a daily list of thanks since the beginning of this month.  Lots to be thankful for really, so I can't complain.

If I don't "see" you before then, I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving.  It should be just family again this year, which I'm really looking forward to.  Later!


Ciao & such!  :)

2 comments:

A Buckeye Girl Reads said...

I can't wait to read your book!!!

Jana said...

Glad things are going better for you. Hope you continue on the upward swing. ;-)

Happy Thanksgiving!