Sunday, December 2, 2012

Things & Stuff &...Things

Sitting here eating peanut M&M's and listening to Pandora.  I'm having one of those weird days where I have absolutely no gumption.  Zero, zilch, nada.  *sigh*  I HATE that.  :(

Have had a very quiet weekend, which was definitely needed.  Last week, though not busy, was a hormonal overload & I needed this weekend to recharge.  As I'm getting older my hormones really hate me.  Honestly, since I don't plan on having children I should just have it all taken out, but ew.  I just know I don't want to go through menopause.  If it's anything like my mom's, I'd rather just be shot & put out of my misery, thanks.

I got edits back from my CP and I cringe.  Ugh!  Why do I think I can be an author?  Really, it's awful.  :(  But, I need to do them, so there you go.  My SIL has given me the date of January 1st to have them all done.  I need a deadline, otherwise I'll procrastinate until I'm dead.  :(

Been playing Sims 3 Supernatural WAY TOO MUCH!  As in, it's a horrible addiction & it needs to stop.  *sigh*

And that's about it.  On a side note, peanut M&M's should just be called crack.  I can never stop with just a few.  :P


Ciao, all!

No comments: